The sound of FAQs
The sound of FAQs
Frequently asked questions
- How far is it to St. Stephen's square?
You can reach St. Stephen's square with a 10 minute walk.
- How does the Internet work at the hotel?
You will receive a separate access code for each Internet-capable device at the reception desk.
- How does the air conditioning work?
You can adjust the air conditioning yourself in each room during the summer months.
- Can the windows be opened?
You can open your window for fresh air. When the window is open, the air conditioner will automatically turn off.
- Can the room be darkened?
Our decorative curtains provide protection against unwanted light coming through the windows.
- Do you have bed linens especially for allergy-sufferers?
Upon request, we will provide bed linens and blankets for guests with allergy problems. Be sure to inquire about rooms with parquet flooring in advance.
- Is the hotel entrance open at night?
You can enter and leave the hotel around the clock. Our reception desk is staffed 24 hours a day.
- Is there a fitness area in the hotel?
The health & fitness club Holmes Place is a 3 minute walk from the hotel. Our guests have the opportunity to take advantage of the diverse fitness offer and wellness facilities for a special price (tanning booth, massages, and special treatments are not included).
- Are reservations possible without a credit card?
For online bookings made on our hotel website, we only accept credit cards. If you make arrangements by phone or e-mail, you can guarantee your booking by bank transfer.
- Do you serve foods for guests with lactose, gluten, or wheat flour intolerances as well as diabetics?
Our standard breakfast buffet offers a selection of food for those with special requirements. If you have any specific requests, please let us know. .
- Is there a laundry, ironing, and cleaning service?
If you hand over your laundry to the reception desk by 10:00 am, your clean items will be returned the same day by ca. 8:00 pm.
- How can I rent a bike?
Our reception desk will help you with bike rentals.
- Is there a room for luggage storage?
You can store your luggage for free in our locked luggage room before check-in on your arrival day or after check-out on your departure day.
- Are hot drinks available in the room?
Appliances for preparing coffee and tea are available in each room.
- Does the hotel have a computer that guests can use to print things?
In our business center in the lobby, there is a computer as well as a printer that guests can use to print documents (boarding passes, etc.).
- Can I book sightseeing tours and order airport taxis on-site?
Our reception desk can make arrangements for the Vienna Card – hop-on hop-off tickets – guided tour tickets – Danube river cruises – concert tickets – airport transfers and more. Upon request, before you even arrive at the hotel.
- Forgot to pack something?
Toothbrushes, combs, nail files, shower caps, shaving sets, band-aids, shower gel, hygiene articles for women, shoe-cleaning sets, shoehorns, sewing kits, and umbrellas are available at the reception desk.
- Breakfast buffet in the hotel?
In the morning, you can enjoy a diverse selection of delicious foods in our breakfast restaurant.
- Lunch and dinner in and around the hotel?
We are happy to recommend restaurants for Viennese cuisine, pizza, pasta, sushi, Chinese food, etc. You can also order food to be directly delivered to your room.
- Safety for you and accompanying family members:
The hotel meets all local safety regulations and guidelines. If you have any health concerns, we will help make arrangements for the assistance of a physician or pharmacy.
- How can I send mail and packages during my stay?
Our reception desk will gladly help you with your mailing needs.
- What plug do I need for my electronic devices?
At the reception desk, you can borrow electrical adapters (220 volt) and charging devices for your mobile phone.